Q: Can I change my distance or transfer my registration to a new participant?
A: You may transfer your event via your Race Roster Participant Dashboard. Please note the transfer deadline is April 30.
Q: Can I get a refund if I am unable to participate in the Run?
A: All entry fees are non-refundable. You can, however, transfer your registration to another person no later than April 30.
Q: What is included in the registration of the event?
A: Registration in the 5K, 10K and Half Marathon includes an exclusive race shirt and finisher’s medal.
**Registrants in the 3 km Family Fun Run/Walk DO NOT receive a shirt. Finisher medals will be shipped to participants.
Q: What is a virtual race?
A: A virtual race is a race you can run at any location, at your pace, outside or on a treadmill, alone or with a group of friends.
Q: How long do I have to complete my virtual race?
A: You can complete your virtual race any day, any time during the race completion period (May 28– June 19, 2022)
Q: How do I record my participation with the ASICS Runkeeper app?
A: To complete your virtual race with the Runkeeper app, you will need to download the app and create a free Runkeeper account prior to racing.
You will receive an email when the completion window has begun.
This email will have a “Start Virtual Run” button. You can also find the button on your Race Roster Participant Dashboard.
Once selected, the Runkeeper app will automatically launch.
Select “Start your race” on the app, and start racing!
Q: How do I record my participation via a connected GPS device?
- To complete your virtual race with a GPS device, you will need to connect it to the Runkeeper app. You will need to download the app and create a free Runkeeper account prior to racing. You can connect your device to the app through the app settings.
- You will receive an email when the completion window has begun. This email will have a “Start Virtual Run” button. You can also find the button on your Race Roster Participant Dashboard.
- Once selected, the Runkeeper app will automatically launch.
- Select “Link recent activity” on the app, and select the appropriate activity to act as your virtual race.
- The selected activity must already be on your Runkeeper profile, so please ensure you are already connected to the app prior to your race attempt.
Q: How do I record my participation manually?
- Go to the results page of the event you’re participating in.
From the results page, click the “Submit a virtual result” button.
- To confirm your registration enter in your last name and confirmation number, or by signing into your Race Roster account.
- Once your registration is confirmed, you will be prompted to enter your results and the results of anyone else that was included in your initial registration. You are able to come back at a later time to post additional results.
- After your results are submitted, you will be able to view your results details and finisher certificate. Click on your name for your result details and finishers’ certificate.
Q: Am I required to run to take part in RCAF Run?
A: We encourage you to complete your race in a safe and fun manner. We encourage participants in the following categories:
Q: Can I pick up my race kit in-person?
A: At this time, ALL race kits will be mailed to the address indicated in your registration. There are no in-person collection options available currently. If options become available at a later date, participants will be notified with additional options.